Working with Us
Internship position at Poetry Ireland
We currently have an internship position available for an enthusiastic individual who would like to work alongside the Poetry Ireland team for a period of 4-6 months. This position will provide valuable insight, practical skills and experience for an individual who wants to expand their skills in publication, production, marketing and communications and general management associated with poetry and literary arts. This is an opportunity for a motivated individual to work with a busy creative team, build their contacts and develop their skills in one or more of these areas.
Internship Duties Include:
- Support production of Poetry Ireland Review and Trumpet, and general administration relating to publications.
- Sales and subscriptions of Poetry Ireland Review and Trumpet: Subscription management, processing and development of subscribers, booksellers and individual and online sales.
- Working alongside the Communications desk: duties will include website content management, involvement in public relations activities, and an opportunity to write copy and social media content.
- Providing administrative support relating to day to day office management.
- Event management: hands on event management support.
This is an unpaid internship, but Poetry Ireland will cover receipted travel expenses not to exceed €50 per week.
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter by email to Ayoma Bowe, General Manager, email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 5pm on Thursday 2 April 2015.