Establish a lasting affiliation with Ireland’s most illustrious art form.
"Sleep and sport are two very significant dimensions in our hotel group, so the opportunity to associate with Poetry Ireland on beautifully produced, world class anthologies forefronting both, proved irresistible".
PATRICK KING, CEO of The Doyle Collection
Poetry Ireland is driven by excellence. Goals such as inclusion and diversity, gender equality, and invigorating communities through the arts, are intrinsic to our work. As one of Ireland’s flagship literature organisations, we occupy a strategic and unifying position in the cultural landscape of the island. Our wide-ranging work offers excellent opportunities to connect with diverse stakeholders and publics.
As a Corporate Partner, your support will help to bring remarkable poetic experiences to more than 30,000 school children and 80,000 adults, from diverse communities, in all 32 counties. In return for this support, we provide our partners with unique benefits, including:
- Opportunities to support particular programmes of interest to you, including education, touring, festivals, outreach and artist development programmes.
- Invitations to high-profile events produced by Poetry Ireland in our own venue and in venues like the National Concert Hall, the Abbey Theatre, the MAC Belfast and the American Ambassador’s Residence. Recent such events have featured artists like Paul Muldoon, Eavan Boland, Colm Tóibín, Kevin Young, Paul Simon, Lisa Hannigan, Camille O’Sullivan, Paul Brady, Aidan Gillen and The Gloaming’s Martin Hayes and Iarla Ó Lionáird.
- Corporate hospitality opportunities at 11 Parnell Square and in other high-profile venues.
- Opportunities to hire specific areas of 11 Parnell Square for meetings and events.
- Publicity via press media, publications and promotion.
- Recognition in the Poetry Ireland Centre entrance hall.
- Bespoke Writers-in-your-Workplace packages to bring great poetry to your employees in creative and enjoyable ways.
- Tax relief on donations
Corporate Partnerships start from €2,500, and we would be delighted to tailor a partnership package to cater for your needs, interests and budgets. For further information please get in touch with Maureen Kennelly on +353 1 678 9815 or email@example.com.