Adult Short Story: €5 per story
Adult Poetry: €5 per poem
Primary School Poetry: €1 per poem
1) Entry Fee must accompany all entries.
2) All Entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not have been published, accepted for publication, broadcast or honoured by the closing dates for entries.
3) All entries to be clearly written or typed on one side of the paper only.
4) Name, address and or email/phone number to go on a seperate attached sheet.
5) The decision of the judges shall be final.
6) Poems should be limited to 40 lines
7) Short Stories limited to 2000 words.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: 9TH MARCH 2018
1) PayPal: www.edgeworthstown.net/festival
2) Cheques made payable to; Edgeworth Literary Society
ENTRIES TO BE SENT TO:
Edgeworthstown Literary Society
Old School House
No: +353 43 667 1801