Corporate Founding Partners
Our Corporate Founding Partners play a leading role in the establishment of the Poetry Ireland Centre, a substantial capital project that will contribute significantly to the cultural regeneration of Dublin’s north inner city.
In September 2016 Poetry Ireland moved into its beautiful new home at No. 11 Parnell Square in the heart of Dublin 1. Poetry Ireland and the Irish Heritage Trust are now embarked on ambitious and innovative plans for the redevelopment of this expansive Georgian townhouse to house the Poetry Ireland Centre: an all-island institution dedicated to poetry in all its forms. When complete, this development will house the Seamus Heaney Working Poetry Library, an elegant performance space, workshop spaces and a café. Playing a vital role in the contribution to the wider cultural regeneration of Parnell Square, the Poetry Ireland Centre will be a shared heritage space that can be enjoyed by the public, for generations to come.
With a clear implementation strategy for this landmark project overseen by Poetry Ireland and the Irish Heritage Trust, donors and supporters are assured of an investment which will deliver significant benefit for artists, visitors, students, the local community and wider public.
Corporate Founding Partners will play a significant role in the refurbishment and development of the centre by contributing to the Poetry Ireland Centre Capital Fund. Partners may donate at the following levels:
Special recognition opportunities for Corporate Founding Partners include:
- Brand recognition permanently linking your organisation to key spaces including the performance space and the Seamus Heaney Working Poetry Library.
- A permanent association with an historic, cultural and civic destination of international importance.
- Invitations to high-profile events produced by Poetry Ireland in our own venue and in venues like the National Concert Hall, the Abbey Theatre, the MAC Belfast and the American Ambassador’s Residence. Recent such events have featured artists like Paul Muldoon, Eavan Boland, Colm Tóibín, Kevin Young, Paul Simon, Lisa Hannigan, Camille O’Sullivan, Paul Brady, Aidan Gillen and The Gloaming’s Martin Hayes and Iarla Ó Lionáird.
- Corporate hospitality opportunities at 11 Parnell Square and in other high-profile venues.
- Publicity via press media, publications and promotion.
- Opportunities to hire specific areas of 11 Parnell Square for meetings and events.
- Invitation to the annual Poetry Ireland partners' dinner.
- Bespoke Writers-in-your-Workplace packages, offering your employees on-site creative and enjoyable workshops and readings with leading poets.
- Opportunities to support key artistic programmes in the future.
- Tax relief on donations
We'd love to show you around the space and to discuss our plans in more details. If you'd like to get in touch, please contact Anne Hendrick, Development Manager, on +353 1 678 9815 or email@example.com.