SurVision Magazine is delighted to announce James Tate Prize 2019 for a poetry chapbook. Prizes include cash prizes, a chapbook publication and 15 complimentary copies.
The competition is open to new, emerging and established poets from any country writing in English.
- All the poems must be the original work of the entrant.
- Manuscripts can be between 24 and 28 pages of poetry in length, in the English language. This does not include the table of contents, title page and the list of acknowledgements, if any.
- Prose poems and translations of poetry are also eligible; all translations must be accompanied by the same work in the original language.
- Entrants may enter more than one manuscript.
- There is an entrance fee of €16 for each manuscript.
Deadline: Saturday 31 August 2019, midnight.