· Please send 1-3 unpublished poems to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Poems should be under 50 lines.
· Please group your poems in one document with a biographical note (50 words max). There is no need for a cover letter.
· Please only send poems that have not been previously published. Previous publication includes being posted on personal websites, blogs or on any other social media platform.
· Simultaneous submissions are welcome but please withdraw your poem as soon as it is no longer available.
Poets whose work is accepted will be asked to submit an audio recording of their poem as well.
The editors wish to encourage submissions by writers from underrepresented areas of society. We believe in proactively working towards the promotion of diversity and inclusivity in the arts.
Unfortunately we cannot pay poets and artists at the moment but we are hoping to secure funding this year to be able to do so. The editors are unpaid and the journal is personally financed by Roisin Ni Neachtain. By agreeing to publish your work with us, you are allowing us first serial rights. Work published on our website might also appear on social media and in an e-zine which will be free to download from this website. Copyright remains in all cases with the author.