Willowbrook Creative Writing retreat, 28 - 30 June, a weekend of writing workshops and activities facilitated by some incredibly talented Irish & international writers.
This event will be an intensive weekend of exploring your writing skills and learning new ways of approaching your work. You will have the benefit of some very experienced writers facilitating the workshops. This retreat is suitable for creative writing enthusiasts of all levels, from absolute beginners who want to have a go, right up to those who write on a daily basis.
Workshops during the weekend :
- 'Fundamentals of Writing' by Angela Peita
- 'The Unfiltered Abstract' by Ged Thompson
- 'Companioning Your Greatness' by Tony Cuckson & Bee Smith
- Full weekend including accommodation food & workshops (15 places available) €200+Booking fee
- Full weekend including food & workshops & camping (or no accommodation) (5 places available) €100+booking fee